Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Soaring Along

For a change of
pace, I created a tag using some older Graphic 45 papers... Communique, Steampunk Debutante and Le Cirque. I'm a huge fan of Graphic 45, but actually don't have many of their papers in my stash. I think I'll be changing that fact in the near future. Here's what I made...


I have a ton of
elements on this little piece of manila paper... the focus being this black bird with the light bulb.


However, I think he 
may have gotten over shadowed by the pen nibs. What do you think? This chipboard piece is sitting on top of a die cut from Spellbinders Deckled Rectangles.


The mini gears, 
fasteners, and pen nib are all Idea-ology. I love the quality of their metal products and usually reach for their brand over the others... and I always purchase them on sale or with a coupon making them the better buy.


The clock is a 
scrap of Core'dinations embossed cardstock that I sanded. Beneath it is a pocket cut with Alterations Pocket Envelope with the top flap folded to the inside.


The #5 tag is lined
with Idea-ology Filmstrip ribbon, a Graphic 45 Staples tag and a Steampumk chipboard clock. Mays Arts black burlap string and wrinkled seam binding are tied through the holes in the tags.

I'm linking up at:
Anyhing But A Card - Things With Wings

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

9 comments:

Unknown said...

A stunning piece of masculine work Linda, love your gorgeous tag! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lisa said...

This is absolutely fabulous, Linda!! I love the design!! Those papers are fabulous!! I need more Graphic 45 in my stash, too!! What an awesome tag...it's stunning!! Happy Wednesday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

What a terrific tag! ... Perfect for the Penmaker!!

Tracy said...

The word classy comes to mind Linda. Hugs!

Diana Fernandez said...

I love this tag!! I adore Graphic 45 papers! I have a hard time finding them around me! Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But a Card

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Your elements have all come together so well on your tag Linda. I am a fan of Graphic 45 too but I really like your lightbulb and bird stamp too. Thank you for joining us at Anything But A Card this challenge.

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

What a great tag...love the layering in different parts, it all fits so well...lovely!

greetings, Alie :-)

Sylvia said...

Love the tags, the colour and all thedetail, wonderful.

Christy said...

What a great tag..LOVE all the texture and detail! :) Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card! :) :) :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...