Monday, January 28, 2013

Be Mine Card

I need to get
back to work. Haven't done one thing in the studio yet today. The Penmaker and I went out for breakfast and some Michaels looking. I would have said shopping, but nothing was on sale, there were no coupons this week, and nothing was on clearance that I needed. I'm guessing that all the good stuff was grabbed up over Saturday and Sunday..
I did a couple of 
pages in my Press journal and made a card this weekend, which isn't a lot for two whole days. I did however find Laurel From NJ on Ustream and spent hours watching her make some fabulous mini albums a la Paula. Here is the card...


Now this is my
idea of vintage... Echo Park and My Mind's Eye papers from last year and extremely old and faded Valentine stickers. These gorgeous gems are Prima's Say It In Crystals, the heart trinket pins are by Maya Road and the flowers and leaves are I Am Roses. The paper heart doily is from my stash.


I'm linking up to:
City Crafters - Forever Mine
Craft Us Crazy - Valentines/Love/Use Red

Hope you had a 
great weekend. Ours could have been better being we both were sick with sinus problems. We are considering heading down to Florida soon with a stop at Donna Downey's shop in NC. She's still in Europe, so we have to figure out out schedule. It would be fabulous to meet her. Does anyone know if she is usually in her store when she's at home (NC)? Am really wanting some more of her products, so what better way to get them. Anyway, that's the plan.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning Linda!!! I love every little detail!!!Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card this week at CCCB :-)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Lovely...love the sweet details, thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Lots of yummy layering here my friend. I just love this. So happy you played along with us again over at CCCB!

Lisa said...

I am blown away every time I stop by!! This is stunning, Linda!! I love the heart doily and the beautiful flowers!! What an amazing card!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Ros Crawford said...

This is really beautiful ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!

June Houck said...

A lovely heart doily and a perfect valentine card, Linda. Glad you had a nice outing with the Penmaker :)

Tracy said...

Wowzers Linda! This is Valentine gorgeousness. It may have taken you a while to get in your studio, but when you did things sure came together beautifully. Hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...