Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's A Small World

Challenge Blog, hostess Kirsty is singing "It's A Small World", and she wants us to make a project with a map or DP with map prints. Wow!... there are lots to choose from. 


I picked some from
Idea-ology and created this card...


Teamed with black
and pale yellow textured cardstocks, Vintage Photo Distress Ink, some flowers from my stash and I Am Roses leaves. The metal corner is by Momenta. The frame is the negative from an Alterations Mini Tickets cut, and is edged with a Zig Painty oil based paint marker in gold. 


I am linking up at:
City Crafters - It's A Small World
Make It Monday - Anything Goes
Sugar Creek Hollow - Lots Of Layers

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

15 comments:

June Houck said...

Another beauty with the maps papers...I think I like this one even more! Fab layering.

Michelle said...

Stunning! You created a beautiful card!

Joan said...

Great card

Unknown said...

Fantastic work Linda, love all your layers!!

Jeanette M. said...

Gorgeous card! I love the addition of the flowers - so pretty. (Thanks for your nice comment on my blog and becoming a follower!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda!!! This is gorgeous!!! I love th eflower arrangment at the bottom!!! Thanks so much for sharing your spectular card this week at CCCB :-) Did I tell you I LOVE it :-)

Sue Lelli said...

Linda, LOVE this card! All of your layers and flowers and images are Stunning!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the papers and the beautiful flowers!! What a stunning card, Linda!! Have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fantastic Linda, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Another superb creation Linda ... Thanks so much for playing at CCCB!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sigh.....this is stunning, Linda!

Daniele said...

what a stunning card so glad you joined us at SCH
hugs

Елена said...

WOW! Прекрасно! замечательная открытка! гармонично всё сложено!

Unknown said...

This looks amazing. I love what you did with the map paper. Always love to see what you create. Thanks so much for playing along with us once again over at CCCB!

Lisa Minckler said...

Oh my goodness....this is beyond beautiful. You should submit this to Ancestry.com as their logo! :) It's a beautiful piece of artwork that makes you proud of your heritage and the journey ahead of you. Wonderfully crafted and very classy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...