Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Heart Is Fixed

I'm running way
behind today. Started out with a doctor's appointment, a trip up to Canton with breakfast at Cracker Barrel, a stop at Michael's for tape runner refills that were on sale, a side stop to pick up a cinnamon roll at Panera for my son, then a swing by Starbucks for a latte. I had time though this afternoon to get a card made...


On a Recollections Kraft
cardstock base, I layered red cardstock and Lille papers from the 8x8 pad by 7 Gypsies.


The butterfly is
a very old one from Recollections... and by the way... have you seen all the new Recollections embellishments at Michael's? Yowzers!!!


The paper heart
doily is from my stash, the hreat trinket pin is by Maya Road, and the flowers are from I Am Roses.


I'm linking up at:
City Crafters - Forever Mine
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

11 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Nice layering, very elegant Linda.

greetings, Alie :-)

Karen Letchworth said...

I just love this, Linda. Those green stems are the perfect accent to your flowers - and it came together just BEAUTIFULLY! Thank yo so much for sharing this in our challenge, and please know how VERY grateful I am for your continued support and participation in our challenges.
God's blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Lisa said...

This is gorgeous, Linda!! I love the image and sentiment!! The flowers are stunning!! What a fabulous card!! Thanks for the inspiration and have a great evening :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

Linda,
This card is truly gorgeous. The floral spray is especially beautiful. I hope we see more of your work.
Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
Carole Robb Bisson
The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

Tracy said...

Love the red with the kraft Linda. Great papers, beautiful flowers and a lovely design. That makes it a winner in my book. Yep, old Michael's gets me in trouble every time. hee hee Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous creation as always ... Thanks for playing at CCCB!

Anonymous said...

Love this gorgeous card!!!!!Thanks so much for sharing this week at CCCB :-)

Merry said...

Beautiful card....lovely colours.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is a great and beautiful design, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Diane Noble said...

This is really gorgeous, Linda! Thank you for sharing with us this week for our Word Art Wednesday challenge. We love having you share your inspirations there. Beautiful work!
Diane
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

I always get happy when I see you play along with us over at CCCB. Your card is stunning. I just love it.

Hugs~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...