Friday, February 1, 2013

Scrap Valentines

I'm pulling out all
of my last year's Valentine bits and bobs, and making this year's cards... or at least trying to make them. My goal is to not buy anything new for this season since I'm hoping to buy that entire Graphic 45 French Country collection when it's released. 
Here's one I did last night...


I have one of my
old Pixie Dust kit boxes full of papers and embellishments for the holiday.


Even this image 
is a 2012 left over that I had purchased from an Etsy shop.


These little pink
roses buds from I Am Roses are new however.


I've got lots of
new projects I'm dying to show you. There are so many new mini album techniques right now, and I want to try them all...haha!
Have a great Friday!

I'm linking up at:
Shopping Our Stash - Valentines/Hearts/Red/Love/etc.

Thanks for stopping by!
Linda

11 comments:

Lisa said...

So sweet and romantic!! I love the vintage image!! The flowers are beautiful!! This is stunning, Linda!! Happy Friday :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! What great dimension with the image recessed and the flowers sticking out.

Unknown said...

What a supersweet and romantic card Linda, so pretty! Have a lovely weekend, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

jacirascrap said...

Quanta delicadeza...um lindo lindo trabalho...

Turtle In The Sand said...

This is stunning. So soft, sweet and nostalgic.

Елена said...

Чудесно! Восхитительно! Оригинальная работа! Очень винтажно!

ScrappySandie said...

Oh, SO sweet! Soft, romantic, lovely! Love that cut out window, the vintage image and pretty flowers! VERY nicely done! Glad you could join us at Shopping Our Stash!
Sandie

Tracy said...

This is fabulous Linda! That gorgeous image framed in that fancy cut really shines. Hugs!

Unknown said...

What a cute card. That vintage image is so pretty. I love the way your famed it.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

This is so pretty ... I love the faming ...

Audrey Pettit said...

Soo sweet! Love that vintage image and love the fabulous die cut window! And good for you for sticking to last year's stash for your cards this year. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...