Tuesday, January 24, 2012

City Crafter Challenge #93

Our hostess... Linda... at 
City Crafter Challenge Blog has a fun sketch for us to try this week...


When I saw this, my thoughts
immediately went to the beautiful papers that came out last year by Graphic 45 called Once Upon a Springtime... and I had a full 8x8 paper pad I hadn't even broken into yet. I had also just purchased lots of new colors of cardstock at a HUGE discount from Joann's. Lei Flower and Peach Core'dinations Canvas Texture matched the peachy patterns of OUAS perfectly.


Antique Linen Distress Ink 
was sponged on the paper edges, and I cut a Spellbinder's Floral Doily Motifs die for under my last piece of Ivory Shabby Chic Rose Trim from Frog Feathers.


 The pearls are from Queen
& Co and the Heart Trinket Pin is from Maya Road.


The ribbon is from American
Crafts Love Collection and my bow is May Arts Natural Burlap String.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

12 comments:

Stella said...

These papers are so pretty. I have them too but never used them. But this is very inspiring; time to use them I guess :)
The soft and elegant look with thta beautiful flower m turns this card into a beauty!

Unknown said...

Linda your card is gorgeous...............

yyam said...

Ooh....a gorgeous and elegant card! :)

Unknown said...

This card is gorgeous.. I am so glad you liked this sketch. It took me forever to figure out how to do it!! But I must say you made it look amazing. I can see why these papers came to mind they are so pretty!!
And I love that flower.

Hugs, Linda

~amy~ said...

perfect...love that bloom!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is so pretty, I so love G45 and this lovely creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Oh so beautiful Linda ... thanks so much for paying along again at CCCB ...

cnelson said...

This is so GORGEOUS! ! LOVE those papers ...that flower...and all your incredible detail work! !!

Irineia Kirach said...

Lindo Cartão...Que flor diferente...adorei...bjos

Davi said...

HI Linda, Im with ya life has been way toooo hectic so I havent been around much either!! I think this is one stunning creation!! The colors, dp flower all of it are just beautiful beautiful!!

June Houck said...

Oooooo, now I may have to get that pad out again. When I purchased that pad I thought it would be difficult to work with, but the few cards I have made with it evolve quickly and easily. I love that ;)

Gorgeous card, my friend!

Unknown said...

Lovely papers, gorgeous flower, fab card Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...