Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I Adore You

And I adore these
My Mind's Eye papers... from the Lost & Found 6x6 Madison Avenue and Lost & Found Two 6x6 Blush Designer Paper Pads.


The cardstocks are White
and Frosted Pink from Bazzill. Everything else came from my stash... all bits I've had for some time except for the red glittered heart. I opened the package while I was purging my craft room the other week and threw it away. I think I bought them at Archiver's.


The sheer rose trim I
got from a Pat Catan's store awhile back and the pink picot ribbon is a spool I've had for at least fifteen years... I kid you not!!! It may be older!


I made the dove using
Sizzix Bird #5 die and a scrap of Core'dinations White Canvas Texture cardstock. The die is a Sizzlits, and when I ran it through the Cuttlebug I forgot to use the second B plate in place of the C. That puppy snapped right down the middle with a terrific crack. Doggone it! Something else to buy!!! I'd rather spend money on paper or Glimmer Mist or something else fun... not a C plate! Guess that's what I get for not paying attention to what I'm doing.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How sweet!!!!!

Ros said...

How very lovely ...

Lisa said...

Oh wow, Linda, what a gorgeous card!! I love everything about it!! My Mind's Eye paper is so beautiful and I love your design!!

Lisa :)
indymermaid.blogspot.com

Rebecca Nelson said...

Love it Linda! But then...I love everything your hands create. Beautiful!

xoRebecca

Deb Hickman said...

Wow Linda, this card is gorgeous, love those papers.xxx

Unknown said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love the papers you used here..

Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

This is so lovely Linda! I love that rose trim and the little bird. Beautiful combination of elements and colors. :-) Hugs!

Stella said...

Gorgeous; so soft, romantic and feminine...!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...