Thursday, January 26, 2012

Love Me

The Penmaker and I have 
spent most of the day waiting for the Ikea delivery truck to come with our new sofa and sofa table. I finished up a design team project and then made this Valentine card.


It's raining and my photos
seem a bit murky, sorry! I used the My Mind's Eye Love Me Collection along with white and sea foam Core'dinations Canvas Texture cardstock.


Spellbinder's Classic Hearts
dies, Iced Spruce and Spun Sugar Distress Inks, pink Baker's twine, My Funny Valentine TPC Studio jewels, white and pink Making Memories Metal Flowers, lace from my stash.


This sweet Valentine image
is from  iralamija shop on Etsy.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

11 comments:

Elizabeth Cooper said...

I just love this card! The colors are so pretty, and that image is adorable! I love the bit of lace, too. Lovely!

Sheila said...

This is precious! I love the little girl image!

Tracy said...

Love the vintage look Linda! It was rainy here this morning too and I couldn't resist making it crafty time. LOL hugs!

yyam said...

This is sooooo pretty! And sweet! Enjoy the new furniture and have a splendid weekend! :)

Unknown said...

Super sweet Valentine's card! Cute image!

Ros said...

This couldn't be sweeter ... superb Valentines card

Anonymous said...

Oh....Truly beautiful card and I love everything about it!
Love your colours and really sweet cute image...

cnelson said...

It doesn't get sweeter or lovelier than this!! LOVE it! *Enjoy that new sofa and table...how fun!

Maria said...

Very pretty Valentine card!

Stella said...

Sweet and gorgeous; I love the vintage and shabby look!

Audrey Pettit said...

Gorgeous! You definitely rock the Valentine's, Linda!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...