Monday, January 2, 2012

A Masculine Scrap Card

Hi dear friends!
First I need to apologize for 
not being around to visit you the last couple weeks. I've been able to keep up with projects, but didn't seem to have the time or energy to enter challenges or leave comments when I was able to visit your blog... I'm so sorry. I can only put it down to having a growing family and a lot of commitments. I love every minute, though!
I'd like to show you a card
that I created from those mats and scraps I had left over from the Proper Gentleman card I did a few days ago.


This card base was the
one I had cut from Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Nostalgic Collection... it's #4. The color didn't work for that first card, but I thought it was perfect for this one.


I cut the clock from the
black Core'dinations Clocks cardstock, sanded it and topped it with Tim Holtz Game Spinners.


I think it's time to move on
to something else now. My masculine stash has been pretty well replenished.
I watched the first video
of the Creative Jump Start Summit 2012 this morning and I'm fired up to get creating! Check it out here. This is something you might enjoy also if you haven't already signed up.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

4 comments:

Ros said...

Lovely card ... it's not easy to make cards for men but you seem to do it effortlessly ...

June Houck said...

Another fabulons masculine card...and from scraps! It doesn't get better than that :)

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous masculine card design! Love that embossed clock!
And wishing you a very happy new year, my friend! Here's to hoping 2012 is your best year ever!

cnelson said...

So FAB! I just love the look of those vintage cars and metal clock!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...