Monday, January 23, 2012

A Win And A Repurpose


Those  lovely girls at
Sugar Creek Hollow chose my toilet paper ATC last Sunday as the Card of the Week of the Save Some Trees challenge.


Now that the challenge is over,
I was thinking that I could use my ATC as an embellishment for a get well card. So here is what I did with it...


I used Ice Cream Core'dinations
cardstock for my base along with My Mind's Eye Kraft Funday "Front Page News".


Added some cotton
crocheted lace trim and Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Inks.


I bought this "Joy for the
Journey" Verve stamp set a couple weeks ago, and am now a huge fan! Love the quality and appearance of these stamps. I used it here with Coffee Archival Ink from Ranger and it's stamped on cuts made with Die-namics Layered Labels Die Set from MFT. Some Queen & Co. pearls complete my makeover.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

8 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Congrats!! and another beautiful creation!

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! ! You are so creative! !

Ros said...

Wow this looks amazing ... Love your ATC on there it's just perfect!

Unknown said...

LOVE THIS.. The effect that embossing has on the Toilet paper looks amazing.
The whole card looks amazing.. So creative my friend.

Hugs, Linda

Stella said...

Neutrals with a classic and elegant touch; beauty can be found in the smallest things!
hugs!

Tracy said...

Genius! Both on their part for honoring you with a win, WELL deserved win, and for you using that amazing ATC on another totally gorgeous project. This is one of your most beautiful cards Linda. :-) Hugs!

Davi said...

WOWZER Linda this is beyond stunning!! Everything about it is sooo beautiful!! I really love it ;)

June Houck said...

Hooray for for ATC/toilet paper card of the week! I think I like it on the card even better; it really is a stunning focal point. Congrats, my talented friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...