Monday, January 30, 2012

To My Valentine

Valentine cards must be 
my very favorite cards to make as I seem to have so many papers and embellishments that are suited for this special day. Lacy paper hearts and doilies, romantic images, glitters and lovely designer papers adorn my craft room. Not to mention ribbons and tulles in reds, pinks and white. Flowers... roses of all sizes and styles, bottles of glimmerizing mists, spools of pearl trims, and packages of jewels. I have it all! Now why didn't I buy the right shades of pink cardstock? Is anyone else faced with this problem?
Here is a card I made on Saturday...


The cardstock is Bazzill's Diamond
and Frosted Pink teamed with My Mind's Eye Blush "Sweet" DP.


The image is another from
the Etsy downloads I purchased last week. Everything else was from my stash.


I sponged some Spun Sugar
Distress Ink onto the papers edges and cut the borders with Martha Stewart's Doily Lace punch.

Thank for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

simply SWEET.

cnelson said...

This is so sweet and darling!!! LOVE, LOVE,LOVE!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, what a beautiful Valentine, Linda! Love, love the sweet vintage look. That vintage image mixed with the doily heart and all the punched edges are just soooooo lovely!

jacirascrap said...

Nossa...cada vez que venho aqui, te visitar, vejo criações maravilhosas!! Esse cartão Coração é maravilhoso!! Amei seus papeis e cada detalhe deles...

yyam said...

Ahhh...this is soooooo pretty! :)

Stella said...

I love this beautiful vintage, shabby look. That heart doily is stunning!

alcan peter said...

Wow! Such a beautiful card for your Valentine. Valentine's day is so near from us and many people would be make plan for surprised their valentines. This could be a wonderful surprise.
Coches rc gasolina

angelmenny said...

Wonderful card.I nver seen this type of card.This valentine i will create this type of card. This cards colour combination are really very attractive and i like this.
boot camps

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...