Monday, May 7, 2012

Back Home

Just a quick post
to say we are back home after a most enjoyable stay in the mountains of Virginia. Our dear friends gave us the use of their condo at the Massanutten Resort near Harrisonburg. This area saw some of the most brilliant of Stonewall Jackson's maneuvering tactics during our American Civil War, and we, once again, took full advantage of our stay to visit these sites.
I chose out a few
of our photos to show you...










I just had to show you
these two I took in the Museum of the Confederacy in Richmond...
can you believe they had commercially-made embossed card stock in the 1860's... I was amazed!


This guy could have 
won some of our challenges... beautiful work!!!
I'll be back tomorrow
with my new Design Team project for Pixie Dust Paperie... hope to see you then.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just got home myself.. It looks like you had a wonderful time. That card is amazing. That would have been so cool to see in person...

Hugs~

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks like an absolutely fabulous little vacation! I always love to see photos of places I've never had the chance to visit. That Valentine is just amazing. TFS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...