Friday, May 11, 2012

A Tag Page

I was visiting Anne's blog
 and absolutely fell in love with the tags she had made. Since I had planned on playing around with my paint and ink to make a page for my journal, I decided to give her technique a try.


It didn't turn out nearly as
pretty as hers, but I'm pleased with the effect of the Perfect Pearls mixed with the Distress Ink.


I used the Interference Violet PP
with Dusty Concord and Seedless Preserves DI.


The paper is an old Deja Views
8x8 pad called Blue Raspberry. The sentiment and text are by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. The deer was cut with Alterations Mini Reindeer & 25. Also used were Gathered Twigs DI, Snow Cap Dabber paint, Picket Fence Distress Stain, brown burlap string and natural jute. All in all, I'm happy for a little more experience in the field of mixed media.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

6 comments:

cnelson said...

Perfectly LOVELY!

Ros said...

The words are so lovely ... perfect match to this creation!

annes paperfun said...

Hi Linda... your work is beautiful ♥
Thank you so much for your nice comment in my blog.
Take care!
Anne

Unknown said...

Such a pretty tag.. Love the glimmer it has..

Hugs~

Lisa said...

Oh my, this is so beautiful!! What a gorgeous tag...so pretty :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Colleen Dietrich said...

Wow! That raspberry shimmer is incredible on the tag, Linda. Beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...