Wednesday, May 30, 2012

City Crafters Challenge #111


For this fun challenge
Ros wants your card or project to include some sort of transportation plus at least one ticket. This is mine...


What's more fun than
a bike ride along a wooded path on a soft spring day? These papers from the 6x6 pads of Be Happy and Breeze from My Mind's Eye say just that!


The birds and branch
die cut is from the Glitz Design Vintage Blue Whatnots I purchased from sweet Audrey's Etsy shop. The cherry blossoms are from I Am Roses, and the the oak leaves were made with a Martha Stewart punch. The white feather is from an assorted pack I bought at Hobby Lobby.


The white doily was
made with Alterations Vintage Doily die (my now all-time favorite!!!!!!!!) I cut the ticket from the sheet of dictionary paper that came in the Glitz Pretty in Pink Paper Layers pack with Alterations Tickets Set.


The chipboard button
is a My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart "Be Happy Button" and is tied with ivory burlap string from Sue's Etsy.
Hurry and get your
project made and enter along with me... and be sure to check out Sylvia's blog. She's Guest Designer for the week and has some pretty amazing creations over there.

Thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs!
Linda

7 comments:

Sylvia said...

Very beautiful card, Linda, and perfect for this challenge! I love seeing your beautiful work this week in the City Crafter Challenge!

Unknown said...

Pure elegance, beautifully done!

Ros said...

This is absolutely beautiful ... love the die cute and the cute ticket Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Sweet and lovely creation, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

This looks wonderful. Just perfect for our challenge.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

lauren bergold said...

oh my yes, you have totally ♥ROCKED♥ this one! soooo gorgeous!

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! LOVE this in EVERY way possible!! Don't know how I missed it earlier.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...