Saturday, May 5, 2012

You're Such A Deer

Our grandson, Will,
is having his third birthday next week, and with him being an "all boy" little guy, I chose to make him a card that's a bit rugged but still sweet.


The patterned papers are
an older collection from American Crafts called Campy Trails.


I believe I have every
pack of embellishments that was made for this collection... stickers, Thickers, patches, brads, dimensional stickers... I have them all... and this is only the second card I've made using them. I really think I need to continue digging into my stash. 


How about you?
Do you have long forgotten paper pads and die-cuts you purchased at some fantastic sale price you couldn't pass up, then stashed away?

Thanks for stopping by today...
Hugs!
Linda

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Paper pads, embellishments--you name it. I've got tons of stuff I've forgotten about. LOL Your card is adorable Linda. that little deer patch is the cutest thing. Happy birthday to your little man. Hugs!

June Houck said...

Love this! And a very happy 3rd birthday to your little grandson :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...