Friday, May 25, 2012

John 8:12

Here is another 
project I've just completed for my Creative Jump Start Journal.







I tried Donna Downey's
crumpled copy paper technique from her Inspiration Wednesday post. I thought what she made was fabulous!!! I had to call the Penmaker over to my craft room to show him... and he agreed. So today I decided I would give it a go, and I'm quite happy with how it finished up. I got to use my new Denim Color Wash and Studio Calico Bubbles mask... so much fun!

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs!
Linda

4 comments:

June Houck said...

Incredible art work!!! So beautiful, Linda.

cnelson said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Perfect for that verse!

Unknown said...

Your pages look wonderful.. They do look like they where fun to create..

Hugs~

Ros said...

Tis has to be my favourite page ... Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...