Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Isaiah 41:13

free word art/scripture this past week is...


and this is how I used it on a masculine get well card for their Challenge #27...


The papers are from
6x6 pads of Bo Bunny's Timepiece and Basic Grey's Basics Manila. The cardstock is white canvas textured Core'dinations.


The dies are Spellbinder's


Also used are Ideaology 
Type Charms, brown May Arts burlap string, Gathered Twigs Distress Ink and black Archival Ink. 
As usual, my masculine
get well card stash is low and I thought this verse was so appropriate for that type of card. Now to get it entered... seems I have waited until the last minute.

Thanks for the visit!
Hugs!
Linda

7 comments:

Ros said...

Beautiful card Linda ...

cnelson said...

This couldn't be more GORGEOUS! LOVE that scripture!

Karen Letchworth said...

Oh Linda, I agree with everyone else who commented! This is just beautiful. You really put some thought into this, and it came out super awesome. We're beyond blessed to have you play along with us at Word Art Wednesday, and I SO hope you will be back for next week's challenge. I'm just in love with this -great job!
Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card. I just love everything about it.. And what a wonderful Verse..

Hugs~

Tracy said...

I just love the whole feel of this card. Shapes, textures, colors--it's gorgeous Linda. :-) Hugs!

Lisa said...

This is beautiful!! Wow, the entire design is gorgeous and I love, love the stamp!! Amazing card my friend...love it :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wonderful card with great verse! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...